We propose a new application to issues a driving license using a wireless sensor network to avoid manual interpretation. On average, individuals pay about twice the official amount to obtain a license and very few take the legally required driving test, resulting in many unqualified yet licensed drivers. The magnitude of distortions in the allocation of licenses increases with citizens’ willingness to pay for licenses. Our project avoids the paper cost, identifies correct driver who is eligible for driving If our product made mandatory to all vehicles Traffic management becomes easier, E-tolling: Eliminates the delay on roads by collecting tolls electronically, Applying for driving license becomes much more convenient, Bring consistency in test drive process, Reduce manpower. According to the Times of India, 1300 people are dying due to accidents per day in India, most of them (10%) are got their DL from a manual interpretation of who is unfit for driving. Keywords: RTO, Licenses, Unqualified, India, Accidents.
To Design and Develop a Vehicular Surveillance through wireless sensor network Human Interface to finding the values and deciding eligibility criteria for getting a license. The system uses many different sensors such as acceleration sensors, ECG and Blood pressure measuring devices, eye movement recorders, video cameras, GPS and wireless sensor networks for the transmission of recorded data in real time storing and Processing techniques i.e. using Big Data, AI approach helps to drive proper analytics.
- The main objective of this system is an effort to wipe out the wireless senores to fit at vehicles and human bodies to find out the performance and discovering the more accurate efficiency values or parameters while issues driving license.
- To deploying wireless sensors at the vehicles and human interface to find the values and deciding eligibility criteria for getting a license.
- To deploy the system uses many different sensors such as acceleration sensors, ECG and blood pressure measuring devices, eye movement recorders, video cameras, GPS, and wireless sensor networks for the transmission of recorded data in real-time.
- To Design New Algorithms for Aggregation of sensor node results using storing and Processing by Big Data concepts.
- To Deploys technology at every level and allows continuous monitoring through wireless sensor nodes. The wireless sensor’s nodes capture minute details of the test taken, allowing little scope for human interference and manipulation. As the level of transparency increases.
Wireless sensor system for vehicle driving analysis using data of various parameters like speed, rpm, brake, gear, indicator along with pulse /heartbeat recorder. The driver as to undergo the test drive by wearing this pulse tracking system, the proposed system monitors the pulse rate of a driver by comparing with the threshold ECG rate of normal person database while driving, if the driver pulse rate is below/above and fails to maintain the other parameter properly then he/she will be disqualified to obtain the driving license. Issuing a driving license for the right person confirms enhanced road safety, expected outcomes
- Digital compiled Result sheet
- To generate an automated driving license.
- Practical (Real-Time) Design Implementation of the proposed system.
- To Avoidance of corruption in the traditional method (Present Method) by implementing the proposed system.
The use of wireless sensor technology in monitoring the issues a driving license and avoids manual on the average drivers resulting in many unqualified yet licensed drivers, on the quantitative and qualitative measures in collecting the functional requirements. Longer studies have been carried out on controlling issues driving licenses and reducing the potential threats of vehicles and also decreasing the number of accidents.
Automated System for Driving License, The procedure is completely automated and it has transparency. There will be no mediators, this method is transparent and less time consuming to get the Driving License and it is a more efficient method to obtain a Driving License.
Maintain the other technical parameter properly then he/she will be disqualified to obtain the driving license and by analyzing the technical parameters. Issuing a driving license for the right person confirms enhanced road safety.
- To investigate the issues in the application of wireless networks.
- The challenge related to the wireless networks is carried out in the studies.
- Based on these studies & the survey results a prototype model of the said system is designed.
- At each level of the design, the system is thoroughly tested with various inputs.
- The result at each level is recorded & a proper report is prepared.
- Once the system is ready to use, then it is deployed.
- Identifying specific zones in which all possible (or reasonable) routes are located (classification method and defining a coordinate system).
- The quantitative & qualitative results are measured based on real-time values.
- Storing the values in server maintaining concepts storing and processing by concepts of Big Data and Hadoop techniques.
Hence we proposed an automated driving analysis system to issuing licenses without human interaction or manual interpretation in the driving license approval.